How can we assist your family during a home assessment? Here is what you can expect:
- Discuss the physical limitations and needs of family members.
- Access the entrances, stairways, bathrooms, bedrooms, and common areas in your home for access, comfort, and safety.
- Review safety limitations within your home and have a discussion of options with all involved, including you, family, therapists, and case managers.
- Determine solutions and products that will help you to achieve your highest level of independence with all activities of daily living.
- Our recommendations will take your spending plan into account (option levels are based on your family’s needs, desires, and abilities).
- Provide written recommendations and a quote, focusing on the solutions necessary to reduce risk, enhance independence, and allow you and your family to continue activities that embrace the quality of your lives!
- Certain modifications are offered on the spot, if desired, and others can be decided upon and installed within 7 days.