Speaking Engagements and Educations Sessions
With a focus on education, we speak to small and large groups on topics related to aging in place, occupational therapy, and medical-related home modifications and remodeling. Our speaking engagements and education sessions are customized to the audience. Audiences include medical professionals, support groups, and individuals and family members affected by geriatric issues, progressive illnesses, or traumatic injuries. We never conduct the same speaking engagement or education session twice, and they are always unique and include strategies for making adjustments to lead quality lives.
Below are topics that we speak to groups about most frequently, as well as groups that we have addressed to in the past.
- Home Modifications
- Design Consulting
- Minor Changes to the Home
- Activities of Daily Living and Energy Conservation
- Body Mechanics
- Geriatric Case Managers
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Support Groups
- Parkinson’s Support Groups
- Post-Polio Support Groups
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at George Mason University